Friday, July 27, 2007
Bad Blogger
No, I haven't fallen into a pit, broken an ankle, and succumbed to dehydration, waiting for some future archeologist to unearth me. I've just been preoccupied with projects and at a lack for anything informative to say.

Work is work.

I'm still working on the website for the family business. It is coming along beautifully! I'm really pleased with how much I've learned and the quality of product I've managed to produce. True, I'm no Apothegm Designs, but I'm not half bad.

I have an entire raft of projects that I'd like to tackle. I'd like to paint the living room, master bedroom, and masterbath. I'd like to finally get the crown moulding up on the master bedroom's tray ceiling. I'd like to sew new bedding. I'd like to start on Bunny's halloween costume. (This will be her first real halloween - I'm thinking of having her be either Hermione Granger or one of the Backyardigans.)

I'd like to change the way the drapes in the living room are hung. I'd like to get back to work on my book. I'd like to get started on Bunny's play gym in the back yard....

I'd like to do some serious cooking, maybe even some preserves.

I'd like to go back to sleep...

Tuesday is a big day for us. Bunny will be going to the zoo for the first time ever. I can't wait to see her reaction to the animals. I will, of course, be taking the camera, so no worries!
posted by Phoenix | 11:36 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s