Monday, October 15, 2007
The Wedding Cake Project
So, as I have mentioned, I have been working on a big project. Namely, my first wedding cake. No, it was not perfect. Thankfully, there was no stress on this one and it was a learning project. Below you can see the cake mid-construction.

Here is a picture of the cake mostly finished. You can see there were a few problems, but I think on the whole it is a decent job. The poker theme definitely comes through, I think, and the cards definitely look like cards (on the bottom layer). I had some trouble with my fondant on the top layer and just couldn't get it to lay right. And, I learned a few things about structural support too. Nevertheless, I'm calling this one a success.



Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 10:00 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s