Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Random Thoughts
Sometimes I wish that I were a smoker so I could take a smoke break.

Sometimes I wish I were more of a drinker so that I could enjoy happy hour.

Sometimes I wish I was five years old again so that I could have milk and cookies and a nap in the middle of the day.

And, sometimes I wish I was the dictator of the world so that I could crush insignificant people and annoying facts under my stylish yet functional boot heel.

Okay, that last one may be a bit dark, but that's how I roll.
posted by Phoenix | 12:08 PM


>1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning Second Runner Up in the Hatemongers Poetry Contest! Your poem was truly dreadful. After reading it, The Beast's cerebrum went on strike for the subsequent fourteen hours.

Wonder how much crap it bought on the Home Shopping Network for that period of time?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s