Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Meme Time
Another lovely meme! They are so good for useless posts. This one I picked up from El Capitan.

Do you remember your first favorite song? If so, what was it? It is difficult to remember that far back. But, I would guess that it was either Rhinestone Cowboy or The Most Beautiful Girl.

What do you refuse to eat? Raw meat is the big one every since I took Microbiology 101.

Have you ever injected any kind of drug before? Um, no. I'm not the kind of girl who takes unnecessary risks.

Do amusement park rides make you sick? No, but to be honest, I haven't been on an amusement park ride since 1988.

Who is your favorite Star Wars character? As a chick, I have to say Leia. She's the only female character a female my age can identify with. But, if you want to piss off a geek, answer this question "Jar-Jar."

What kind of cheese do you put on your sandwiches? I like baby swiss, but mostly it is cheddar or slices of American.

What was the first thing you ever learned how to cook? Kraft macaroni and cheese. And hot dogs.

Did you ever collect beanie babies? No, missed that boat.

When was the last time you got a haircut? A month ago.

Have you ever been to a bachelor/bachelorette party? Threw one. Total waste of time.

Where are you most ticklish on your body? Back of my knee.

Have you ever bailed anyone out of jail? Technically, no.

What's the last board game you played? Wow. I don't recall. It was probably Public Assistance.

Do you still own any VHS tapes? Yes. I really need to have a garage sale.

Do you shop at JC Penney's ever? Yes. I don't love it, but I do it.

If there was a real Jurassic Park, would you visit it? No. Those velociraptors scare the crap out of me! I'm also unlikely to jump out of a plane or swim with sharks.

Do you ever read the newspaper? No. C'mon! Newspapers are dead, man. The news is old before the paper is folded at the press.

Do you eat your mac & cheese with a fork or a spoon? Fork.

Is there any medicine/pill you take everyday? Yes. Thyroid med and vitamin.

How many 20 dollar bills do you have on you right now? None. Broke one this morning though.

Would you do meth if it was legalized? NO! For heaven's sake, who wrote these questions?

Do you think Obama will be assassinated? Actually, yes. But I believe it will happen on foreign soil and I believe an extremist Muslim will be the one to do it. I also believe it will be the act that reinvigorates the Left's anger over Terrorism.

Have you ever made out with someone and then never saw them again? Made out, no. But I kissed a guy and never saw him again.

Do you drink egg nog? Rarely. Like, once every 5 years or so.

What are you wearing? Slate trousers, blue v-neck sweater, diamonds.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 2:20 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s