Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Another Socialized Medicine "Success" Story
For all the proponents of Obamacare out there, I offer up this lovely "success" story from that bastion of healthcare for all, England.

Man Collapses with Ruptured Appendix...Three Weeks After NHS Doctors "Took it Out"

Obama really is Christ returned to Earth - he can rejuvenate organs! They come back crap, but hey, a miracle is a miracle!

Key excerpt with probing, and probably unpatriotic questions (were he an American):

'I was lying on a stretcher in terrible pain and a doctor came up to me and said that my appendix had burst,' he said.

'I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I told these people I had my appendix out just four weeks earlier but there it was on the scanner screen for all to see.

'I thought, "What the hell did they slice me open for in the first place?"


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1208970/Man-collapses-ruptured-appendix--weeks-NHS-doctors-took-out.html#ixzz0PF9jAzNc

Very good question, Mr. Wattson. Methinks you have cause for a lawsuit. Maybe. Not sure of the law in jolly old England. Even so, this reeeeally sucks.

The next question is what exactly did they remove the first time? Seriously, dude? This is scary bad.

And, a cautionary tale to the rabid Obamabots who are still drinking the Kool-ade on The One's superhuman capabilities (or lack thereof).

In particular, this lovely tidbit is helpfully provided about NHS at the end of the article:

Compensation payments to NHS patients have risen by 20 per cent in the past year to a record high of £769million. At this rate more than £2million a day is being paid over claims against the Health Service.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1208970/Man-collapses-ruptured-appendix--weeks-NHS-doctors-took-out.html#ixzz0PFBEA6P7

I hope the money is adequate to those people's losses.
posted by Phoenix | 7:11 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s