Wednesday, August 26, 2009
You had to go there
Look, I was going to stay above the fray. I was going to let the dead rest and the grief-stricken bear their sorrow without my commentary.



I didn't like the man's politics or his character, but I wasn't going to go there.



That is, until Democrats saw Ted Kennedy's death as a political opportunity. Robert Byrd wants the Obamacare healthcare bill renamed in Kennedy's honor. Pelosi is also promising that Kennedy's favorite cause will see passage of a bill.


So, since they couldn't let the man pass without bringing in politics, neither shall I.



I saw it on Ace of Spades and think we should change the name to honor Kennedy. Let's call it ChappaquiddiCare. Damn, wish I had thought of that!

Let this be a lesson to the Left. There are some who you shouldn't use as poster boys. And, of course, using a moment of grief to score political points is tacky.
posted by Phoenix | 11:44 AM


>1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Noble Eagle said...

Totally shameless. Of course they are politicians, after all. Total shamelessness is their usual Modus Operandi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s