Friday, January 28, 2005
Greenwich Meme Time
See what I did there? I am hi-larious!

The blogmama has given me an order, chores to do, and being the good little girl that I am I must comply. It is a music meme this time, so here goes nothing.


Random Ten

Pure Country - George Strait. The man. The King. He looks amazing in boots and jeans...and that hat! And his voice? It soothes my soul like cold butter on a hot skillet. With cinnamon & sugar.

Who I Am - Alan Jackson. Indispensable.

Horse of a Different Color - Big & Rich. This one is always in the Jeep 'cause sometimes a girl's gotta rock!

Joshua Tree - U2. High school revisited.

Pump - Aerosmith. Memories of running my world on my terms. Heh, heh. Love in an Elevator. Giving it up while you're going down.

Here for the Party - Gretchen Wilson. Modern day Patsy Cline with an edge.

Unleashed - Toby Keith. Beer for my Horses. Good to Go to Mexico. I know this album backwards and forwards. Love it!

Violator - Depeche Mode

Fly - Dixie Chicks. I hate their politics and their lack of manners, but those girls know their harmonies.

Then there is this random Jazz cd that I bought at Pottery Barn. I absolutely love it! Love it!



1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer? Zip. Zero. Nada. I don't even have an ipod. Aren't I deprived? Be sad for me.

2. The last CD you bought is: An 80's rock compilation cd. Huey Lewis and Blondie et al. Good.

3. What is the song you last listened to before this message? Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy by Big & Rich on the radio.

4. Five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.

I will survive - Gloria Gaynor

Valentine - Martina McBride

My Best Friend - Tim McGraw

Pink - Aerosmith

Song for the Life - Alan Jackson

5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to (five persons and why)? Hmm. Well, since I know very few bloggers, I could ask my sister, my aunt, and others, but they'd have to leave it in the comments or email it to me to post. So, I guess I have to turn to the Noble Eagle, but he may be too busy with real life.

Beyond that, you can tell I don't listen to much pop music these days. I like country. Sorry to disappoint.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 9:13 AM


>1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Noble Eagle said...

Consider it done (since it is done, you might as well consider it). I tagged 3 bloggers. We'll see if they take the ball and run with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s