Monday, May 16, 2005
Mommy & Me
Week Six. According to the experts, the weekly agenda includes:

The first heartbeats have begun! The baby is now an embryo and is about 1/17 of an inch long. Growth is very rapid this week. The umbilical cord develops. The eyes and ears begin to form as well as an opening for the mouth. The heart has begun to pump blood and most of the other organs are well under construction. Buds form on the body that will become the arms and legs.

So that's exciting! And now this...

From the Symptoms/Complaining Department:

Still tired all of the time. Yowza. And when I get hungry, watch out. 'Cause I get hungry and have to eat all in about 2.2 nanoseconds. Not even kidding. Must have protein and carbs! Now!

This weekend, I stayed up until 2 am on Friday night, then paid for it on Saturday. I didn't wake on Saturday until 9:30 am, and then had to take a three hour nap later in the day. Even that wasn't enough to get me through, I still was exhausted all day. I feel so frail.
posted by Phoenix | 2:21 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s