Monday, June 06, 2005
Attention Potterheads:
Only 39 Days left to wait!

I have re-read Goblet of Fire for the last time until The Half-Blood Prince arrives, and have just started re-reading Order of the Phoenix. This is so that I can be current and the transition seamless when I open the new book.

And because I'm crazy. But, just so you know, this behavior of mine is perfectly normal among devoted potterheads. You could almost say I'm average, not a crazy lady.
posted by Phoenix | 10:32 AM


>1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger WitNit said...

Over the last five nights, my wife and I watched the three Potter movies. They actually get better with each viewing. Classics! Time to read Phoenix again and get caught up. I think I'll post on how JK Rowling is almost single=handedly bringing back literacy to the planet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s