Monday, June 06, 2005
Mommy & Me
Yeah, I know, I didn't get the 3-d pic of the ultrasound posted. Sue me.

Let's see. We are now into Week 9 and I got to see stomach acid again this morning. whoopee.

The experts say week 9 is all about...
Cartilage and bones begin to form. The basic structure of the eye is well
underway and the tongue begins to develop. The intestines start to move out of
the umbilical cord and into the abdomen as the body grows and makes room. The
fingers and thumb have appeared but are short and webbed.

Which is good, because certain members of my family, who shall remain nameless, have taken to calling the baby "Stubby."

I still feel like hell. Tired all of the time. Pukey. Hungry-ravenous part of the time, but only hungry for certain things. Did I mention tired? It bears repeating.
posted by Phoenix | 10:24 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s