Wednesday, June 29, 2005
News from Bermuda
I spoke with Spy Sistah last night. She has completed her "sailing lessons" (end of big mission) and now has to "work" on the Fourth of July (Deploying on secret weekend mission).

Her "dog" is coming along nicely on his training, but is having trouble learning the "leash." I suspect, having actually heard the dog bark now, that the dog is a bomb-sniffing dog who is having difficulty distinguishing between two different explosives.

I should be able to provide more details soon as I have a visit scheduled to the island at the end of July. Assuming, of course, that the CIA doesn't shut me down for learning too much.
posted by Phoenix | 8:40 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s