Thursday, June 30, 2005
Thank you, Mr. Nepal
When I was in the 8th grade, I had to memorize the definition of "mineral." To this day I can repeat the definition.

Mineral - A naturally occuring, inorganic, homogenous substance that usually has a definite chemical composition and a characteristic internal structure evident in its exterior form and physical properties.

You try to memorize it. Not easy. Now, of course, it haunts me at all hours of the day. What's my phone number? A naturally occuring, inorganic, homogeneous...
posted by Phoenix | 11:16 AM


>2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger WitNit said...

For me it's the Quadratic Equation: The oppposite of "b", plus or minus the square root of "b" squared minus four "a" "c" over two "a."

Damn those teachers!

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Yeah! That's a good one too.

Don't forget "King Phillip came over for great Spaghetti."

Kingdom
Phyllum
Class
Order
Family
Genus
Specie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s