Monday, August 08, 2005
Highly Controversial Post
This post is so highly controversial, in fact, that a select committee agreed that it wouldn't be posted. Which I found extremely amusing, since they didn't actually ask me so much as tell me that it wouldn't be posted.

Reeeeallly?

So I have my own little committee of censors. That is quite a development. I'm not blogging with the big dogs, but how many of them can lay claim to their own Censorship Committee?

(crickets chirping)

That's what I thought.

But I had to ask myself if I was the kind of girl to bow to censorship. Regular readers won't have any trouble figuring the answer to that question. We call ourselves "Villians Vanquished" - not "It would be ever so nice if these people wouldn't be so mean to us little people, please, pretty please, with sugar on top?"

So, while I am loathe to bow to my censors' wishes, I find myself unable to defy them. You see, they made their proclamation while forgetting that, being absent from the festivities, I wouldn't have much to say on the subject.

What can I say? I was tired and didn't feel well. I'm sorry that I wimped out, but the baby has to come first. If he/she says "no", that's all there is to it. The baby has ways of punishing me if I don't tow the line.

So, there it is. The most highly controversial post of the decade.

Are you confused yet?
posted by Phoenix | 10:22 AM


>3 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger The Game said...

I think I get it, and you can do whatever you want...I'm sure there will be an appropriate time to get those "activities" done

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Moogie said...

Yes..um, maybe, well it depends. I'll just wait to see what happens next.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger WitNit said...

My eyes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s