Wednesday, October 12, 2005
In my wallet
This morning, as I was fumbling in my wallet for the funds necessary to feed my need of caffeine, I discovered the most lovely surprise. What, you ask? No, it was not a dust bunny magically come to life. No moths sprung comically out, but rather, this greeted my eye:



How beautiful. As you all know, I am a Kansas girl. I am a girl of the High Plains, wagon ruts, and buffalo wallows. Kansas, she is a part of me. So, the Kansas State Quarter is a thing of beauty to me. I shall hold it in the same esteem I hold wheat pennies and buffalo nickels. I just thought I'd share this delightful look into my brain.

Look. Whaddaya want? You don't pay for this crap. It is free. Get over it.

posted by Phoenix | 9:42 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s