Friday, October 07, 2005
Regrets
I regret to inform my handful of fans that I was unable to find inspiration in this week's selection of pictures for Fictional Friday.

I know, I could have written something else, a non-SpySistah story, but it only would have made you feel like I had abandoned you. So I didn't.

I'm really sorry. I promise to redouble my efforts next week.
posted by Phoenix | 8:58 AM


>3 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure the non-inspiration bug is going around. It sure has hit me the past couple of days.

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah well, there's always next week..

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger amelie said...

i'm with both the gentlemen on this one.

we'll always be patient -- eagerly anticipating, but with you, my dear coz, the work is well worth the wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s