Thursday, October 06, 2005
I do hereby vow!
So help me, if this comes to fruition, I will be raving! I will be pissed-off-baboon mad! I will unplug!

According to the Guardian, the UK, EU, and UN are going to force the US into giving up control of the internet.

If they do manage it, which I desperately and vehemently am opposed to, you can count on me.

I will unplug. I will cease blogging, cancel my service, and not rest until I have wallpapered Congress with my angry, scathing, and vituperative letters. I will not rest.

I'm sorry, but this is fucking stupid. Note passage below:

But the refusal to budge only strengthened opposition, and now the world's governments are expected to agree a deal to award themselves ultimate control. It will be officially raised at a UN summit of world leaders next month and, faced with international consensus, there is little the US government can do but acquiesce.

Yeah? Well me and my buddies may decide that we are the new rulers of Europe, award ourselves all titles of high-muckety royalty, then turn the whole place into the seething cess pool it has been threatening to become for years. "There is little the US government can do but acquiesce?" Oh, how little you know and understand about us. We aren't so big on acquiescing, you pissant weenies! Go piss up a rope.

Idiots!

h/t: Drudge
posted by Phoenix | 12:40 PM


>2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If this happens, we can expect something like this.

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*ahem*

Hand it over. Quietly ;o)

Sorry, couldn't resist it, although you can have the Royal Family in return. Think that's a fair swap..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s