Wednesday, October 12, 2005
NCIS: Observations, Rants, and Fantasies
Naturally I tuned in last night to catch my weekly hour-long dose of that thing of beauty known as Mark Harmon. Damn! The man is just sexy (said with a feminine growl of pleasure).

I'm going to go on record as saying not only do I not like Ziva David, the Mossad replacement for the irreplaceble ex-Secret Service Agent Kate Todd, but I also don't trust her. She needs to do something with that hair. And she's trying to hard to get me to like her. It isn't gonna happen. It is too soon. I can't pull the band-aid off. It hurts too much. And, I can't get past the fact that it was Ziva's brother Ari who killed Kate in the first place.

Whatever. I hope she dies real soon. (I'm talking about a television character here, folks, lighten up.)

Anyway, Mark Harmon. Yeah, baby. Bring some of that yummy over here. That man is too sexy for his own good. ( Insert additional feminine growl of approval.)
posted by Phoenix | 9:50 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s