Thursday, October 06, 2005
Refreshing...
I know, I know. I've been lazy about posting. But the reality of it is, I've been working.

Yes! I've been toiling in the rat-infested, canary-less, slave mine that is Microsoft Access Programming.

I'm something of a witchy guru at this, so such tasks naturally fall to me.

It was pretty nasty at times, but not to worry. I made it out of the mine successfully without throwing my CPU out the window. It was touch and go there for a while, though.

Anyhoo, now I can actually post.

So today I want to brag a bit. Just a bit.

I recently contacted my Wisconsin State Representative, Eugene Hahn, for an answer regarding getting the 35-mph speed limit zone extended through town to include the space behind our subdivision. Lo and behold, yesterday I received a response from a staffer that Rep. Hahn would be contacting me about the issue. Is that fab, or what?

I mean, who knew that a politician would actually do something helpful and non-controversial?

I'm atwitter and agog.
posted by Phoenix | 12:30 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s