Monday, November 28, 2005
Adding Insult to Injury
To make the news of the Alias cancelation even worse, comes the news that a major character is likely to be killed off on Desperate Housewives during May sweeps.

The rumble indicates that it is the Marcia Cross character, Bree Van de Kamp.

If this happens, I will stop watching. I swear it! She is the only reason I really watch. I mean, the Nicollette Sherridan character Edie is such a tramp she's unbearable to watch. Get rid of her! Or, the Teri Hatcher character is such a weepy smarmy wimp - Get rid of her!

Don't get rid of the only real guts on the show! Bree Van de Kamp is the woman who, just last night, shot the speaker off of her stalker's car when he wouldn't stop serenading her and interrupting her dinner party. Damn! I'd love to do that! That's just good television!

If they kill her off, I'm done watching the show.
posted by Phoenix | 9:22 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s