Monday, May 08, 2006
Holy crap, Batman!
What a joke. The TTLB Ecosystem currently lists me as a Large Mammal. So ridiculous! This is all because of the Blogvella, I'm sure. Not to worry, I'll be back to my lowly status in no time.
posted by Phoenix | 11:31 AM


>2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger amelie said...

whilst i don't care about TTLB, and i suspect you don't, either, i'd say you're worthy of high status. why else do you think my links on my site say "blog deities" above them??

; )

how's the dear child?

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Aren't you sweet?

Bunny Boop is fine. She had a lazy weekend at home and is spending the day with her daddy. I'm thinking of having her portrait done professionally next month. I want something to frame for the foyer. Thank you for asking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s