Thursday, May 04, 2006
Meme Time
Picked this one up at the CakeEater's Place.

The 39 Articles of Phoenix:

1. Were you named after anyone? Yes. I was named for a women's corp commander that my Dad knew in ROTC.

2. Do you wish on stars? I used to when I was a moody youth.

3. Do you like your hand writing? Yes.

4. What is your favorite meat? Beef. I'm a farm girl, remember?

5. What is the most embarrassing CD on your shelf? I actually have a CD of Marilyn Monroe singing.

6. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Maybe. Thinking about it is giving me a headache.

7. Are you a daredevil? The opposite actually.

8. When was the last time you cried? A few weeks ago. I was standing at the sink doing dishes and got weepy -- feeling overwhelmed, I guess.

9. Did you ever tell a secret you weren't supposed to? I'm sure that I have, but only for good reasons.

10. How do you release anger? I used to shred napkins, but that was in high school. Now I just take a deep breath, gnash my teeth, then suggest an orifice for receiving the subject's head.

11. Where is your second home? My Jeep. I am very comfortable in it.

12. Do you trust others easily? No. But that's because most people don't inspire trust.

13. What class in college do you think is totally useless? Animal Science 100. What a dumb class. I have nothing good to say about it. What did I learn? How to get a sow "in the mood" and ready to get AI'ed. I learned that chicken shit is by far the worst shit of all animal excrement categories. I refused to stick my hand in a cow's stomach. What, pray tell, was that going to teach me? Bah! Dumbass class!

14. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? Are you insane? You can get hurt doing that sort of thing.

15. What do you look for in a guy? I look for my husband. He's just the way I like them.

16. Would you do a bungee jump? Ha! Not even if you paid me.

17. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Of all time? Gold Medal Ribbon.

18. What is your least favorite thing? Cockroaches. I hate cockroaches. Even the word disturbs me.

19. How many people do you have a crush on right now? Who wrote these questions, a 12-year-old girl? What do you want to know next, my bra size? Who is my BFF?

20. What do you miss most right now? Having my sister around to shop with.

21. What are you listening to right now? The sound of traffic going by from my open office window and rustling new leaves on trees.

22. What is the weather like right now? Sunshiny but a cool 65 degrees.

23. Last person you talked to on the phone? I can't tell you that.

24. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Smile and smell.

25.Favorite drink non-alcoholic? Coca-cola.

26.Favorite alcoholic drink? Captain and Coke.

27. Haircolor? Brown with sexy carmel highlights.

28. Eyecolor? Carmel brown.

29. Wear contacts? No, but I've been considering getting them.

30. Last movie you watched? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

31. Favorite day of the year? Valentine's Day

32. How many people have a crush on you right now? What is this, the 7th grade?

33. Scary movies or happy endings? I have to have a happy ending. I don't see any reason to pay to be scared or saddened.

34. Summer or winter? Now see, that's way too hard to answer. If we are talking Wisconsin, I prefer the Summer. Winter is hell here. But at home I prefer the Fall and early Winter.

35. What book/magazine are you reading at the moment? The Lone Star Lonely Hearts Club by Susan McBride.

36. What's on your mouse pad? My mouse.

37. What did you watch on TV last night? ALIAS!

37.Favorite Smell? My husband, fresh out of the shower.

38. Do you regret ever breaking up with someone? No.

39.Favorite actor/actress? Reese Witherspoon.

Labels: ,

posted by Phoenix | 2:48 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s