Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Meme Time
Picked this one up from The Caltech Girl.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:00 AM
2. Diamonds or pearls? Both, but mostly diamonds. I love the sparklies.
3. What was the last film you saw at the movie house? The DaVinci Code.
4. What is your favorite TV show?Currently on? NCIS. Ever? Alias.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Cherry PopTart and milk.
6. What is your middle name? Dawn.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? American - Steak & Potato
8. What foods do you dislike? Anchovies (hairy fish? come on!), Liver, Brussel Sprouts, Gooseberries.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Jeep Grand Cherokee
10. Favorite Sandwich? Reuben.
11. What characteristic do you despise? Hypocrisy
12. Favorite item of clothing? My baby pink cashmere sweater.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a holiday where would you go? Home or San Antonio.
14. What color is your bathroom? Turquoise and White
15. Favorite brand of clothing? I'm not sure I have one, but if I did it would be Eddie Bauer.
16. Where would you like to retire? The farm.
17. Favorite time of the day? afternoon
18. What was your most memorable birthday? My 16th. My friend put a 15 foot sign in my driveway that said "Honk to wish Phoenix a Happy Birthday" and another friend got me a dozen roses.
19. Where were you born? Elkhart, KS
20. Favorite sport to watch? In person - high school hoops. On TV - College Football.
21. What are you wearing right now? Capris and an Eddie Bauer shirt.
22. What star sign are you? Sagitarrius
23. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide with Bleach
24. Pepsi or Coke? Coca-Cola
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that I am a new mother and I am always at the same setting: Alert.
26. What is your shoe size? I used to be a 7.5, but since the baby I'm an 8.
27. Do you have any pets? I have a husband and a baby. That's plenty.
28. Any new exciting news you'd like to share with your readers? The markets are in the toilet.
29. What did you want to be when you were little? a CEO.
30. What are you meant to be doing today? Working. That's what I'm doing, can't you tell?

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 12:39 PM


>1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please come to San Antonio!!!

You can stay with us!!

All of you.

Sweet One is a built-in babysitter.

Wee is available for adoption.

; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s