Monday, October 23, 2006
You're giving me Good Vibrations
Here's further proof of my naivete:

Via Christina, the story of how to really get your groove on.

I suspect my youngest sister will be intrigued.

I'm embarrassed by my own astonishment that somebody put two and two together and came up with this. Will wonders never cease?
posted by Phoenix | 12:17 PM


>2 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger Stepstool said...

This is amazing, this in addition to the calendar would be amazing for xmas, lol... This is your little sis by the way, i finally started my own blog, aren't you proud???

 
At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can honestly say, I was shocked speechless when she told me. The husband found it all very amusing!

; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s