Thursday, March 29, 2007
Fiction anyone?
I've been craving Silk's old exercise. You know, the one where you draw the plot of a 1000 word story from one (or all) of a series of three pictures. It is the ol' "a picture's worth one thousand words" thing.

Anybody interested in participating?

Anyone? Anyone?

Bueller?...Bueller?

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 10:01 AM


>3 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger amelie said...

i miss that! i'm also going to kick myself for volunteering still during the academic year, but i'd of course love to do something with this at some point...

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Caltechgirl said...

oh, what the heck. I'm in.

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Lolly said...

I'd be interested. I loved reading those.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s