Monday, June 18, 2007
Let's Play Pretend
Bunny Boop played pretend for the first time I've been aware of over the weekend.

I don't know how else to describe it. She was pretending to be Finn, my sister's chocolate lab. She would grab the ball with her mouth (while on her hands and knees) and then bring me the ball. When I tried to reach for it, she would pull back and shake her head, just like I've seen dogs (and Finn) do. When she would let go of the ball, she wanted you to throw it so that she could fetch it back in her mouth.

I find this greatly amusing for two reasons:

1. It totally freaked my mother-in-law out.

2. Seems an early sign of an active imagination in my child.

It is like double-coupon day!

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 11:13 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s