Friday, June 15, 2007
Personal Meme
Got this one from Oddybobo.



1. Are you named after anyone? Yes. When my father was in college, there was a woman in the female version of ROTC whom he admired. He always liked her name and I got it because of that.

2. When was the last time you cried? I am having a hard time remembering. I think it was a few weeks ago when the "bad mother!" stuff started to wear on me.

3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, actually I do.

4. What is your favorite lunchmeat? Roast Beast. Mmmm.

5. Do you have kids? One. A little princess I call Bunny Boop.

6. If you were someone else, would you be friends with you? I like to think so. But then, I'm not sure I'd like someone as opinionated as me!

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I used to use it more. I'm out of the habit.

8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes. The only organ I'm missing is my gall bladder.

9. Would you bungee jump? Not in a million years.

10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not my sandals...

11. Do you think you are strong? Emotionally? Yes. Physically? Only on adrenaline.

12. What is your favorite ice cream? Gold Medal Ribbon from Baskin Robbins, but it has been years. In the meantime, I really like Haagen Daz Strawberry sorbet. I don't feel as guilty afterwards.

13. What is the first thing you notice about people? The smile.

14. Red or Pink? Pink. Gotta be pink.

15. Least favorite thing about yourself? My thighs.

16. Who do you miss the most? My sister.

17. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? I'm wearing black sandals and cream chino-colored shorts.

18. What is the last thing you ate? a bag of m&m's, which I sort by color before eating. I eat the red and browns first, then the orange, then the blue, yellow, and finally the green. Look, I can't go into the details, but sometimes I'm a bit of a freak.

19. What are you listening to right now? The air conditioning and a conference call.

20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink.

21. Favorite smells? My husband's sweat, Coco by Chanel, fresh-baked apple crisp.

22. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone? a client.

23. Favorite sports to watch? On television - college football. In person? High school basketball.

24. Hair color? Brown

25. Eye color? Brown - like caramel.

26. Do you wear contacts? Nope. Glasses.

27. Favorite Food? Wow. That's a tough question. I guess it would be Crab Legs at Fish Tales.

28. Scary movies or Happy Endings? Happy Endings.

29. Last movie you watched? The Holiday

30. What color shirt are you wearing? Black baby tee by DKNY

31. Summer or Winter? I prefer Fall, where I can have snow and Indian Summer.

32. Hugs or Kisses? Kisses.

33. Favorite Dessert? Too hard! But, cheesecake is one of my favorites.

34. What book are you reading now? Ten Big Ones by Janet Evanovich

35. What is on your mouse pad? Nothing. It is all black.

36. What did you watch on TV last night? The Starter Wife.

37. Favorite sounds? My baby snoring, or talking, or playing.

38. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Blech to both.

39. What is the farthest you have been from home? Hawaii and Germany.

40. Do you have a special talent? We aren't close enough friends for me to tell you about some things.

41. Where were you born? Elkhart, KS.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 1:21 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s