Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Packers vs. Giants
Well, as you all no doubt have heard, the Green Bay Packers lost the NFC championship game to the New York Giants.

From all accounts it was a close game that went into overtime before a final determination was made. I feel badly for my friends who are Packers fans. Personally, I'm a Cowboys fan, so my hopes were dashed on the rocks a few weeks ago. Still, Packers fans are hungry for a win and deserve one. So, congrats on a great season. I, for one, am not going to rub anyone's nose in anything.

However, I am sick and tired and tired and sick of the unending speculation about Favre. For those of you not in the Wisconsin news market area, each year the media goes into a frenzy of "will he or won't he?" Seriously, The Brett is considered a minor deity here in the Dairyland and in the off season the only question (it seems) is will he retire this year. I so wish the will he or won't he crap would stop. It is so tiresome.

But that's a personal peccadillo.

Congrats to any and all Packers fans. And, there's always next year (with or without Brett).
posted by Phoenix | 11:58 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s