Monday, January 14, 2008
Very Disturbing
Does this disturb you?

Whenever I see a random shoe, glove, or sock on the road side or in the middle of the street, it freaks me out a little. I always end up wondering what happened to the hand or foot that used to be in that glove or shoe. And then I began to wonder about the trauma one must endure that might provoke them to leave a shoe behind. I mean, you don't leave one shoe behind in the middle of winter in Wisconsin. Doesn't happen. It is 19 degrees - you want your shoes on.

It bothers me even worse when the shoes, socks, gloves are child-sized. It makes me think abduction, to be honest. How does one get to school with only one shoe on, for example?

Creeps me out.
posted by Phoenix | 9:24 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s