Wednesday, August 27, 2008
On Singularly Stupid Decisions
So, over the weekend, Obama named his VP.

Joe Biden.

What the fuck?!?

This guy is an idiot. A plagiarizing idiot. A doofus that has failed to give Obama any boost in the polls.

I'm just gonna float this question. I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but here goes...


Did one of Hillary's people sneak into the vetting process? Biden is not a smart choice, prompting me to wonder who benefits. Certainly, John McCain. And after that...Hillary Clinton.

You be the judge.

But hey, Thanks Obama! You just might defeat yourself!
posted by Phoenix | 1:15 PM


>1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Joe Ramen said...

I think my buddy put it best: Biden is assassination insurance for Obambi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s