Thursday, June 09, 2005
An Open Letter to Howard Dean
You are an arrogant, ignorant, race-baiting, fuck-up.

You claim that the Republican Party is a "white Christian Party," but only as a way to scare off minorities. Do you realize that you look like an idiot when you say things like this? Why would anyone vote for the Democrats if you can't talk about anything even approaching a new idea or policy? You, yourself, openly admit to being a "White Christian" but who cares? Do you think color matters to me? I want ideas, you ass. And so far, you aren't bringing much to the table.

You also claim that "most Republicans have never done a real day's work in their life." Wow. That's so incredibly stupid as to approach insanity. How dare you make sweeping judgements about half of the American population? Way to reach out to the center, jackass.

I am not a Republican. But, I have voted Republican in the last 4 elections. So, I am greatly offended at what you have to say. You don't know me, but you see no trouble with calling me some sort of lazy racist with a silver spoon in her mouth. I assure you, nothing could be further from the truth. My father is an American Farmer, one of the hardest working groups of people in the country, and the same group that your blind followers would have work themselves to death because you can't be realistic about the death tax. And, I assure you, that my father didn't let his girls grow up without a work ethic. I was paying income taxes before I had a signature, you foolish fuck. I despise the sort of ignorant sweeping claims like those that spew from your mouth like so much vomit. What the hell do you know, Doctor and Governor, about the working man?

I've walked fields. Have you? I've been sprawled over a combine tire holding a flashlight for hours in the dead of night to keep things going. Have you? I've worked 200 hours in 2 weeks - Have you? I've changed oil and worked a dressing room. I've climbed grain bins, sifted samples, and done paperwork until 11 pm at night. I've brought TZ tests home on Saturdays so that I could read them on Sundays. HAVE YOU? You, sir, don't know what the FUCK you are talking about.

But here's what I'll tell you. I wouldn't vote for any candidate of yours ever, unless it was for the guy to not get a seat on the lifeboat. You are not appealing to this Independent. You are a hypocrite and a racist. And I don't like you.

Update: Sorry. Mea Culpa. That second quote from Dean was, "Republicans, I guess, can do that because a lot of them have never made an honest living in their lives."

Again, that is only worse than what I wrote before. It isn't that Republicans don't work, it is that they don't do so honestly. Nice. I'm not re-writing what I wrote. Dean doesn't deserve it. Give him a few days and he'll say Republicans don't know what work is. The man loves the taste of his own shoes.
posted by Phoenix | 9:29 AM


>1 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger realdebate said...

I think about last summers conventions. Think about Republican Keynote speakers, Ahnold, Rudi & Fireball Zel. What do they all have in common? Pro-Choice. Tell me the last time any pro-life Democrat was given time on the dias? Never. These guys are as phony as a $3 bill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s