Wednesday, October 12, 2005
In other news
My mommy is coming to see me this weekend. As you may or may not know, I am the vessel that shall deliver her first grandchild. And, I am, afterall, Me. (Three points if you can identify the movie that that last sentence comes from.)

I'm not sure what we'll do, exactly. She may help me move furniture or clean house. We might go shopping. Either way, she'll get to see the lovely nursery and the mobile I made for the baby.

As an aside, you know, ever since we got pregnant, this blog has lost some of it's spit and froth. Man, we've gone all pussy over here at Villains Vanquished.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 10:07 AM


>1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Working Girl.

Please credit the points to my account.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s