Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Big News
Throughout this pregnancy, I have been very concerned with making sure that Prince Charming felt like a part of things. I didn't want him to feel like he finished his work at the big moment, ya know?

So I was beginning to stress over the fact that he hadn't yet been able to feel the baby kick. I can feel her move all of the time, from the slightest little quiver to the 50-yard field goal kicks. But he hadn't shared in any of this.

Last night, just as he was getting ready to leave for work, I motioned for him to come quick and I laid his hand on my belly. Within 90 seconds, we both turned to each other and said, "Did you feel that?" Which I thought was funny, because I've been asking him that question for weeks and always got a "no" in response. It tickled me that he would question whether I had felt it if he could.

Anyway, it was a huge relief and a fabulous development. Yay!
posted by Phoenix | 8:28 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s