Monday, November 28, 2005
Mommy & Me
Week 34. Crap. Isn't this kid ever going to come out?

The experts have this to say about this week:
The baby responds as a newborn with its eyes open while awake and closed
while sleeping. S/he is developing immunities to fight mild infection. Those
sharp little fingernails are at the ends of the fingertips already, and you
might need to clip them during the first few days after birth.

I hope we are getting down to the wire. I'm tired all of the time, it seems. My waistline is a figment of my imagination. I'm never comfortable. My back aches, my hips ache, my neck aches, my feet ache. On the positive side, though, my knees have stopped aching. Hurray for small miracles. I constantly have to pee. And then, sometimes I can only pee a teaspoon full, despite the feeling being much more desperate.

We have another visit with the doctor today where they will swab us for Strep B and attempt to take blood again.

I need a nap.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 9:53 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s