Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Things that are vexing me today
I'm in bad mood. And everytime I turn around, someone does something else to vex me. For example:

1. Hey, fella, there is not a separate rule book just for you! You aren't special. You are just another nameless member of the masses. And, from the looks of you, you belong to that subgroup "The Great Unwashed."

2. It is too damn cold out there.

3. My hands are tingling again.

4. Imbeciles. Too many to count.

5. People who somehow believe that I have a magic wand that will fix all of their problems. Do I look like your mother? Do I have fairy wings and a wand? NO. Take your problem to somebody who gives a shit, 'kay?

6. It is getting absolutely impossible to tie my own shoes. Soon I will be roughly the size of a strip mall.

7. Tell me! Why the f*** would I shop at a store online that isn't offering free shipping? ASSHOLES! Me and my credit card are going elsewhere.

8. Lines. I hate waiting in lines.
posted by Phoenix | 2:10 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s