Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Meme Time
I discovered this little meme at Silk's place. I find myself in the right mood, so here it is:

FOUR JOBS YOU’VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE
1. Babysitter
2. Truckdriver
3. Agronomist
4. Mommy

FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
1. Jake Speed
2. The Princess Bride
3. Pride & Prejudice (BBC Production)
4. Any Harry Potter Film

FOUR BOOKS YOU COULD READ AGAIN & AGAIN
1. Unintended Consequences by John Ross
2. The Harry Potter books
3. Olivia Joules and the Overactive Imagination by Helen Fielding
4. Pride and Prejudice

FOUR CITIES/PLACES YOU’VE LIVED IN
1. Suburbs of Chicago
2. Manter
3. Token Creek
4. Champaign-Urbana

FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH
1. NCIS
2. Alias
3. E Ring
4. Two and a Half Men

FOUR PLACES YOU’VE BEEN ON VACATION
1. Hawaii
2. San Antonio
3. Germany
4. Peurto Vallarta

FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY
1. Cake Eater Chronicles
2. Drudge Report
3. Just Breathe
4. Checking my 401K

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS
1. Steak
2. Crab Legs
3. Cheesecake
4. Chocolate

FOUR PLACES YOU’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. Anywhere, so long as I'm holding my daughter
2. In bed with my husband
3. On the farm
4. San Antonio

Labels: , ,

posted by Phoenix | 9:43 AM


>1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger amelie said...

how could i?! i forgot to put princess bride on my list for the movies.

good choices, though, coz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s