Monday, January 30, 2006
Monday Morning Blech!
Today is my first day back to work after a 6-week absence. Needless to say, the markets have gone wacko and I don't have the first clue as to what all I missed. So, don't call in and look for much market intel from me today!

The lowpoint of my day was dropping Bunny Boop off at the sitter's. God, my heart just about broke. She barely noticed. I will forgive her. However, when my husband got home from work this morning, I sent him over to the sitter's house to check on her. Irrational? Maybe. But I am a new mommy, you'll have to forgive me my neuroses.

Later this afternoon, I will hie myself to my doctor's office so that they can confirm that I am okay in my post-surgery, post-baby reality. That should be fun. (Note dripping sarcasm.)

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 10:41 AM


>2 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Krista said...

6 weeks?

Here we get 6 months... plus there is an additionally 6 months parental leave available too. Though I don't know of anyone who's taken both and kept their job. Ha.

Why only 6 weeks?

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

I needed to get back to work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s