Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Mommy & Me Update
Bunny Boop is growing by leaps and bounds. Most recently she has astounded me by learning to climb the stairs. She can make it all the way to the top. Rest easy, we aren't standing idly by waiting for her to fall. We accompany her up every step, letting her do the work herself, but providing that just-in-case emergency net. She is so proud of herself when she gets to the top. Too funny!

All of which is helping develop muscle tone, doncha know.

She has also taken to sitting on her knees and hopping around on the floor. Particularly on the hardwood floor, no doubt because it resists this action less than the carpet. So, it seems I really do have a bunny...

So, I still suspect she may walk before Christmas. I can't believe she's almost a year old...where did the time go?

I am trying to sew her Christmas dress - teal silk with an organza overskirt. The only difficulty for me is the fact that it is a Vogue pattern and I'm not used to their style.

She still doesn't have any teeth popping through, but that should happen any day.

Of course, she is still outgrowing her pants in length faster than I know what to do about it. Some of her 12-months size pants are too short, while others are too big - in the rear - and fall off of her. What the heck am I going to do with a skinny no-butt kid with long legs? I don't know how to deal with that!

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 8:48 AM


>1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She sounds just adorable!!

Overalls worked for mine. They were/are both in the 95+ percentile for height and 50 percentile for weight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s