Wednesday, April 04, 2007
A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words
Hurray! A new fiction project is now officially launched! Break open a bottle of bubbly, it is finally here.


So, here is the deal:


I have accumulated a set of pictures which I have grouped together and labeled for each week. I am too embarrassed to tell you how many weeks I have pictures for, however. Each week, beginning today, I will post a group of pictures. If the pictures appeal to you or inspire you, whether a single picture, two, or more, write a story of no more than 1,000 words (including title) and post it to your blog. Then, leave me a comment so that I know that you have participated and I will get you linked. Fair enough?


If you do not have a blog of your own but still want to participate, leave me a comment and I will find you a space here.


One more thing...


My own contributions will likely be addtional chapters in the SpySistah Chronicles. Oh, and if some of the pictures look to be of the same person it is because they are. That would be the face of SpySistah.


The first week's inspirational pictures are below. We will look for the first round of submissions to be due next Friday, April 13th.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 9:41 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s