Friday, May 20, 2005
Oh! My eyes! My eyes! I've been blinded
I may have to poke my own eyes out! This morning, we learn that the British tabloid The Sun has published photos of Saddam at home in his cell. So what greets my morning google, but the vision of the tyrant in his tidy whities. Rolling waves of nausea.

It was wrong for someone to take these pictures. It was wrong for someone to give these pictures to the press. And, it was most definitely wrong of The Sun to print them. It serves no purpose.

As a matter of fact, it once again is the press working against us, showing us to be in violation of our own rules. It is my understanding that Arab men take pride very seriously. And, while I'm sure those who despise Saddam outnumber is fans, it is still wrong. The "Arab Street" will blame the "American Infidel" for the atrocity of having him photographed in his undies, whether we were behind it or not.

This doesn't help. The "Arab Street" is going to be pissed. Dude, we are better than this!
posted by Phoenix | 10:40 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s