Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Things that make me go Urg
So, this morning I had morning sickness. I was just fine until I put my toothbrush, loaded with toothpaste, into my mouth. Urg. Right there. Vomited on my toothbrush. Not vomit so much as what appeared to be entirely stomach acid. Blewch.

I thought to myself, "Eeweh, i'm goin' to die. Like this, draped over the toi-toi like some drunk."

It passed. At least, I stopped spewing and my face returned to the normal color. But then I couldn't eat breakfast. I had a cracker and then waited a couple of hours before eating a muffin.

I hate puking. It is so gross. I told Prince Charming by phone that his child had made me puke. The bastard laughed. Now I ask you, is that supportive and loving?

Here's hoping that he will get his some day.

Of course, tossing up my stomach lining in this manner reminded me of our quasi-honeymoon. We didn't go on a honeymoon, per se, deciding to build the house instead. We went home after the wedding and hung out for a couple of days. But I got sick and yakked up Chinese Food that night (what a wedding present) and Prince Charming held my hair out of my face. It really is love. And the next day? He yakked. Somebody at the wedding was a carrier of stomach flu. We paid for that. Thank goodness we weren't in Jamaica or something. Who wants to add travel to that nasty circumstance?

So anyway, all of those people who said they were surprised I hadn't been sick yet? They jinxed me. growl.
posted by Phoenix | 12:25 PM


>1 Comments:

At 2:34 AM, Blogger null said...

On the bright side, morning sickness rarely lasts longer than a few months. Not too soothing, I do realize, but at least you can be positive it won't last longer than the pregnancy itself.

Really, it makes for humourous stories in the future. Think of it that way.

I'm not helping much, am I? Try crackers;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s