Monday, October 24, 2005
Mommy & Me
Hurray! Week 29 is here.

The experts claim that this week's development is all about:
The baby's head is in proportion to the rest of the body. Fat continues to
accumulate under the skin. The brain can control primitive breathing and body
temperature control, and the eyes can move in the sockets. The baby is becoming
sensitive to light, sound, taste and smell. Now, I wonder how experts know a
baby can smell in utero?

You know, this process is so amazing. It is actually humbling! I talk to London as much as I can these days. We sing in the car and she lets me know when I need to shift position to make room for her. Prince Charming likes to talk to her with his lips right on the skin of my belly. I'm not sure she actually gets much more than vibration since that is what I get from it, but whatever.

Her kicking is so frequent that I don't always notice it. Doesn't that sound ridiculous? Strange but true. It is so awesome knowing this little person is going to be arriving and bringing us joy. Her daddy is looking more and more like he's going to be emotional on her birthday. That's right! My big, strong, canyon man is turning into goo when it comes to his little girl. All of which pleases me greatly. Every girl deserves a doting daddy, after all.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 11:01 AM


>1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger amelie said...

doting daddies are necessities.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s