Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day
In honor of Valentine's Day, I would like to pay special attention to a few of my favorite blogs:

Stories of Franklin Foer at Confederate Yankee
Grouchy Old Cripple who tends to be cranky
Agent Bedhead’s review of Aniston’s togs,
These are a few of my favorite blogs

The wacky unapologetic crazy of El Capitan
Cake Eater Chronicles since my time began
CalTechGirl’s insight and cute little dogs
These are a few of my favorite blogs

The intimate coterie of JustdotChristina
For the Maximum Leader I laugh like a hyena
Michelle Malkin for news and political smog
These are a few of my favorite blogs

Ace of Spades and
Noble Eagle
When I'm feeling bored
I simply go read my favorite blogs
And then I feel more restored

I can't really take credit for this idea. I've shamelessly stolen the idea from WitNit and retooled it to my own preferences.

Go check them all out.
posted by Phoenix | 9:33 AM


>2 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger null said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Phoenix!

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Noble Eagle said...

Happy Valentine's day, Phoenix. And Happy Anniversary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s